turn off 2 step verification in hotmail
- Visit https://outlook.com/ in the browser you want to authorize more permanently not to require two-step authentication.
- Type your Outlook.com email address (or an alias for it) under Microsoft account over firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your Outlook.com password over Password.
- Optionally, check Keep me signed in.
- Two-step authentication will be waived for the browser with Keep me signed in checked or not checked.
- Click Sign in or press Enter.
- Type the two-step authentication code received by email, SMS text message or phone call or generated in an authenticator app under Help us protect your account.
- Make sure I sign in frequently on this device. Don't ask me for a code. is checked.
- Click Submit.